[ about us - pet peeves ]
- Socks with sandals, strappy sandals with velcro, and leather slide sandals.
- Guys who wear jean shorts (also known as short pants).
- Strange smells.
- Frank's designs on "Trading Spaces". For the love of gawd, stop sponging designs onto the wall and using all 547 paint colors offered at Home Depot
- People who refer to their cell phones as "celly", a'la "call my celly," "leave a message on my celly."
- Being asked "Are you a foreign exchange student?"
- Pretentious people who only refer to tv as "television."
|Back to About Us|